Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sign Up For The Next 6 Week Parenting Course - starts September 30th!

_______________________________________________________________

How to Get Kids to WANT to Listen and Cooperate

By Vickie Falcone, M.A.
“How do I get my kids to stop fighting?” “What’s the best way to handle an angry child? “How can I persuade my daughter to go to bed on time?” If you’re like most parents, you want practical parenting tools that solve specific problems. You’ll need few parenting tools and techniques if you learn how to truly connect with your child. One evening, after a parenting program, Andy, the father of boys ages three and five, approached me. “Vickie, this stuff might work on girls, but not on boys. You don’t have boys, so you don’t understand. I have to GET IN THEIR FACE to get their attention.” “What is your tone of voice when you get in their face?” I asked.      more

No comments:

Post a Comment